Need for Speed the Run Free Download
Located on this page is a Need for Speed the Run Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Need for Speed the Run was developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on November 2011 for PC. In Need for Speed the run, you are racing across the country. From San Francisco to New York, this is the first game in the series to take place in real life places across the US. Speed across the Golden Gate Bridge, down the Vegas Strip, and to other well-known locations as you compete against the most notorious racers around. Choose from an extensive selection of vehicles: a mix of muscle, exotic, and street cars that add to the intense race that lies ahead. New to the series is the ability to exit your vehicle and travel on foot: not only is there danger on the road, but you’ll also find it off the beaten path, where you’ll have to execute a series of quick time events to survive.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Need for Speed the Run Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.0 GHz.
- RAM: 3 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT @ 512 MB VRAM, AMD Radeon 4870 @ 512 MB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB.
How to Download & Install Need for Speed the Run
Before starting your Need for Speed the Run Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Need For Speed – The Run“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you are having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.