PC Building Simulator NZXT Workshop Free Download
Located on this page is a PC Building Simulator NZXT Workshop Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
A brand new workshop for PC Building simulator created with NZXT’s design team. A crisp, modern space, featuring an all-new layout decorated with NZXT products and swag. Once purchased, you can use this workshop in both Career and Free Build modes of the game, and switch between available workshops whenever you feel like a change of scenery. This game features: an all-new layout, a crisp & minimal design, and purple!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your PC Building Simulator NZXT Workshop Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7+.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent).
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) – Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB.
How to Download & Install PC Building Simulator NZXT Workshop
Before starting your PC Building Simulator NZXT Workshop Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to PC Building Simulator (NZXT Workshop)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.