Prison Simulator Free Download
Located on this page is a Prison Simulator Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Experience life in prison in the comfort of your own home. Without any real-life consequences! As a prison guard, your job is to maintain order behind the prison walls. But on the other hand – you’re in charge here. So who the hell is gonna tell you what to do? Are you gonna be the role model CO or a total a-hole? It’s up to you, dude. Simulate the hell of a prisons guard’s life. Look for contraband (you don’t want to know where…), gun maintenance, or shoot some hoops during your break. Not enough? My dude, there’s so much more! Check out our reeeeeally cool prisoner creator. But guys, please – no celebrities or politicians, okay? Experience the thrilling prison story (missing your fav prison TV shows? We’ve got you covered) This game is really fun for streaming on Twitch/Youtube. Srsly – give it a go if you’re into that kind of thing.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Prison Simulator Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i3.
- RAM: 6 GB RAM.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 / AMD R9-380.
- Hard Drive Space: 4.36 GB.
How to Download & Install Prison Simulator
Before starting your Prison Simulator Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Prison Simulator“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.