Project Cars Free Download
Located on this page is a Project Cars Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Project Cars was developed and published by Slightly Mad Studios. Its release aired on March 2015 for PC. Project CARS is the ultimate driver journey! Guided, tested, and approved by a passionate community of racing fans and real-life drivers, Project CARS represents the next-generation of racing simulation as the ultimate combination of fan desire and developer expertise. Discover an unrivaled immersion fuelled by world-class graphics and handling that allows you to truly feel the road. Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and 12K ultra HD resolution, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Project Cars Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770.
- Hard Drive Space: 10 GB.
How to Download & Install Project Cars
Before starting your Project Cars Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Project Cars“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.