Ravenfield Free Download
Located on this page is a Ravenfield Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Ravenfield was developed and published by SteelRaven7. Its release aired on April 2017 for Windows PC. Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics! Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Ravenfield Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/ 7/8/10.
- CPU: Processor must be @ 2 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: Intel HD 3000.
- Hard Drive Space: 200 MB.
How to Download & Install Ravenfield
Before starting your Ravenfield Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Ravenfield Build 9“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- A new folder containing the game should now appear on your desktop. Double click into the folder, and locate the “Ravenfield Application”. Click the application, and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.