Resident Evil 3 (1999) Free Download
Located on this page is a Resident Evil 3 (1999) Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, known in Japan as Biohazard 3: Last Escape, is a survival horror video game and the third installment in the Resident Evil series developed and published by Capcom. The game was released for the Sony PlayStation, and was subsequently ported to the Dreamcast, Microsoft Windows and Nintendo GameCube. The game is also available for download on the PlayStation Network for use with both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Portable.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Resident Evil 3 (1999) Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, or newer.
- CPU: CPU( without 3D card* ): Pentium200MHz.
- RAM: 48 MB RAM.
- GPU: DirectDraw supporting board (need to support DirectX6.1,X7 ).
- Hard Drive Space: 387.57 MB.
How to Download & Install Resident Evil 3 (1999)
Before starting your Resident Evil 3 (1999) Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Resident Evil 3 (1999)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.