Rocket League Free Download
Located on this page is a Rocket League Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Rocket League was developed and published by Psyonix. Its release aired on July 2015, and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. Rocket League is based off of the sport soccer – however, instead of soccer players, rocket-powered cars are used instead. Each game can have up to eight players, in which they are then assigned to one of two teams. Players then use their rocket-powered vehicles to maneuver the ball into the opposing team’s goal as many times as they can, under a time limit. New updates within the game consists of the ability to change the set rules given, as well as the addition of new game modes, such as hockey and basketball-based modes.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Rocket League Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Dual Core @ 2.4 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 260, ATI 4850.
- Hard Drive Space: 7 GB.
How to Download & Install Rocket League
Before starting your Rocket League Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Rocket League v1.42 + 19 DLC’s“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, then open the “Binaries” folder, and then open the “Win32” folder.
- Locate the “RocketLeague” application. Once located, right click on it, hover over “send to”, and select “desktop”.
- A shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.