SHIPS AT WAR Free Download
Located on this page is a SHIPS AT WAR Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
A physics-based strategy game with player-made warships and submarines. Use the extensive in-game ship editor to build your own battleships, aircraft carriers or submarines and use them strategically during scenarios. Use large caliber shells, torpedoes, planes or depth charges to sink your enemy. Unlock historic warships by conquering the sea. Pay attention to structual integrity while building your ship otherwise the front might fall off. Ships At War is set in the time period from 1918 to 1945. Players slip into the role of naval architects while designing ships for their fleet. The player carefully positions his fleet around the ocean as an admiral and shifts into the role of a captain when engaging enemy ships during a battle. Walking the thin line of designing cheap but powerful ships is key to becoming the most effective navy. Thinking ahead and positioning your ships on the sea is essential to win a scenario.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your SHIPS AT WAR Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: Windows 64-bit.
- CPU: 3.2GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520.
- Hard Drive Space: 113.90 MB.
How to Download & Install SHIPS AT WAR
Before starting your SHIPS AT WAR Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to SHIPS AT WAR (v0.0.712)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.