Sims 3 Free Download
Located on this page is a Sims 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Sims 3 was developed by The Sims Studio (Maxis) and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on June 2009, and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. Similar to previous Sim titles, players control the lives of their own Sims, including their daily activities and relationships. There is no set goals or objectives in the game – the only challenges that occur are random ones, due to the lifestyle of your particular Sim. These challenges can occur within different aspects of your Sim’s life, such as their relationships, personal skills, or career. Unlike previous titles, Sims 3 added a new reward system which replaced the “Wants and Fears” system. In this new system, fulfilling a Sim’s wish adds on to its “Lifetime Happiness Score”, thus enabling players to purchase lifetime rewards in exchange for Lifetime Happiness points.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Sims 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.4GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: 128 MB Video Card.
- Hard Drive Space: 19 GB.
How to Download & Install Sims 3
Before starting your Sims 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Sims 3 Complete Collection“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.