Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I Free Download
Located on this page is a Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here – Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I! Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off. Dr. Eggman’s back, and in an effort to finally rid himself of Sonic, he revisits – and improves – the very best of his creations. Get ready for the next chapter in an all new epic 2D saga built for old and new fans alike.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7.
- CPU: Pentium 4 @ 3.2 GHz/Athlon 64 3000+ or Equivalent & above.
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB on Vista) GB RAM.
- GPU: 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7600/AT Radeon X1300) & above.
- Hard Drive Space: 213.48 MB.
How to Download & Install Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I
Before starting your Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I (v1.0r13)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.