Syrian Warfare Free Download
Located on this page is a Syrian Warfare Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Syrian Warfare was developed and published by Cats Who Play. Its release aired on February 2017 for Windows PC. This war has been going on for a long time, and it’s hard to say when it will be over. We got so used to it that news from Syria has become trivial. We’ve even already forgotten how it all started, and where the roots of the terrible terror lie – the terror that swept across Europe in recent years. Syria is all over the news, and it’s become a subject of many documentaries. We, however, want to show the story through the lens of the game and don’t let the word “game” mislead you. This game does not claim to be a history lesson, but it shows the course of the war in all its seriousness through the major milestones, from the first days till the latest important victories over terror.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Syrian Warfare Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1 GHz, AMD A10 5800K @ 3.8 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 @ 1 GB VRAM, AMD Radeon HD @ 1 GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB.
How to Download & Install Syrian Warfare
Before starting your Syrian Warfare Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Syrian Warfare“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the SyrianWarfare application. Double click on it, and run it. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.