Terminator: Salvation Free Download
Located on this page is a Terminator: Salvation Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The Resistance needs your help! You are John Connor, a soldier in this post apocalyptic world, and it’s up to you to lead your squad of loyal fighters in a desperate battle for survival against the superior forces of Skynet and its deadly Terminators.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Terminator: Salvation Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 or newer.
- CPU: Pentium Dual Core E2180 (2 GHz) / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2.2 GHz).
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8 series / AMD Equivalent (Shader Model 3.0).
- Hard Drive Space: 6.14 GB.
How to Download & Install Terminator: Salvation
Before starting your Terminator: Salvation Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Terminator Salvation“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.
Note: Don’t forget to install PhysX from inside the _Redist folder. You need this program in order for the game to launch.