Terraria Free Download
Located on this page is a Terraria Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Terraria was released on May 2011, and was available for download and purchase on PC. Dig, Fight, Explore, Build: The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics? Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat? Maybe you will decide to construct your own city to house the host of mysterious allies you may encounter along your travels? In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Terraria Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Any CPU @ at least 2.0 GHz.
- RAM: 2.5 GB RAM.
- GPU: Any GPU @ at least 128 MB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 210 MB.
How to Download & Install Terraria
Before starting your Terraria Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Terrariav22.214.171.124“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Critical Step: Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “_Redist” folder. Install every program inside the folder, if you haven’t already. Failure to do so will cause your game to not open. If you get errors or a notice saying that you already have the program installed, skip it, and install the next program.
- After installing all the programs within the “_Redist” folder, go back into the main Terraria folder. Locate the “Terraria” .exe application, and double click on it. Then run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.