The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Free Download
Located on this page is a The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges. Also included in the Game of the Year edition are Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansion, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion. See why critics called Oblivion the Best Game of 2006.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-Bit.
- CPU: 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent.
- RAM: 512 MB RAM.
- GPU: 128 MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver.
- Hard Drive Space: 5.17 GB.
How to Download & Install The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
Before starting your The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Game of the Year Edition“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.