The Impossible Game Free Download
Located on this page is a The Impossible Game Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The super-addictive and very, very hard platform game finally arrives on Steam – it’s quite possibly the world’s hardest game! With just one button, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level. Sounds easy? Any mistake results in instant death, sending you back to the beginning of the level. With an awesome soundtrack synced to the game you’ll quickly become addicted! Try and unlock medals throughout the game, including beating the game with no flags — all synced up with Steam Achievements — and use checkpoints to learn the levels with Practice Mode, allowing you to lay checkpoints along the way. As well as five classic Impossible Game levels, this desktop version includes an EXCLUSIVE new Level Editor. Design your own near-impossible levels and send them over the internet to challenge the world!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your The Impossible Game Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista.
- CPU: 2 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: OpenGL 2.0 support.
- Hard Drive Space: 65.05 MB.
How to Download & Install The Impossible Game
Before starting your The Impossible Game Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to The Impossible Game“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.