The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Free Download
Located on this page is a The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild was developed and published by Nintendo. Its release aired on March 2017, and was available for Wii U and Nintendo Switch consoles, but was then emulated for PC. The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is the nineteenth game to be released within the Legend of Zelda Series. The game’s main protagonist, Link, awakens from a deep sleep due to a strange voice guiding him to a ruined Kingdom known as Hyrule. Shortly after his journey to Hyrule, Link meets an old man – and upon meeting him, he discovers that roughly 100 years beforehand a great evil called the Calamity Canon laid waste to Hyrule. Still undefeated, the Calamity Canon was then trapped within Hyrule Castle – and although trapped, its power grew. Within this time, nature also ravaged the lands. In order to prevent the Calamity Canon from breaking free and destroying the world, Link must destroy it first.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 2.8 GHz or better.
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card must be 4 GB or more and should be a DirectX 11-compatible with support.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB.
How to Download & Install The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Before starting your The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. If you’re on windows 10, run the “setup” as windows 7 compatibility mode. The game is emulated for the PC and lags on high end computers. You may experience low frame-rates.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.