The Simpsons Hit And Run Free Download
Located on this page is a The Simpsons Hit And Run Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The Simpsons: Hit & Run is an action-adventure video game based on the American animated sitcom, The Simpsons. Hit & Run has seven levels, each with missions and sub-plot. The player can control one specific character in each level. The game’s playable characters are Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Apu. Homer and Bart are played twice. When travelling on foot, the player character can walk, run, and perform three types of melee attacks: a normal kick, a jumping kick, and a smashing move. To drive, the player can either commandeer one of the many civilian vehicles that drive endlessly around town, or use a phone booth to select a car. The game’s driving missions are also similar to those of Grand Theft Auto III. In both games, the player races against other characters, collects items before a timer runs out, and wrecks other cars.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your The Simpsons Hit And Run Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 98+.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 3 700 MHz or AMD Athlon equivalent.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card must be 32 mb or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support.
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB.
How to Download & Install The Simpsons Hit And Run
Before starting your The Simpsons Hit & Run Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to The Simpsons Hit & Run“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.