Timberborn Free Download
Located on this page is a Timberborn Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Mankind turned Earth into a dry wasteland and perished, but some species adapted and evolved. Pick one of the beaver factions and see how long your colony can last. Control one of two beaver factions: the nature-friendly Folktails or the industrious Iron Teeth. Each faction has a unique style, buildings, and gameplay traits. Choose what fits your playstyle! Prepare your settlement for recurring droughts. Stockpile on food and keep fields and forests alive even after rivers dry up. Rely on both natural water sources and artificial irrigation to keep the land arable. Beavers of the future have millennia of experience in water engineering. Put up dams and floodgates, dig canals with explosives, and redirect rivers to bring life back to the wasteland. Just be careful with that dynamite. Turn timber into sophisticated machinery – from water wheels and sawmills to engines and shredders. Wood is the core resource in Timberborn, but the most advanced structures require metal. To find it, send your scavengers to the ruins of the old world. Create a thriving beaver settlement using a vertical architecture system. Space is limited, so stack lodges and workshops on top of each other, construct platforms and bridges, and set up a power grid for your growing population. Build a multi-district city with efficient production chains and nighttime activities. Follow the lives of individually simulated inhabitants throughout their day and celebrate when the next generation is born! An evolved beaver’s lifestyle is not just “work, sleep and chomp on wood”. Satisfy the needs of your rodents with a balanced diet, decorations, monuments, and more – on top of keeping the colony alive. Play on one of the included maps or create your own and share it with the community! With hills of different heights, ruins scattered in the desert, and all life depending on access to water, each map poses a different challenge….and more!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Timberborn Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7 or newer.
- CPU: 2-core 1.7 GHz or better.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon RX 460 or similar.
- Hard Drive Space: 649 MB.
How to Download & Install Timberborn
Before starting your Timberborn Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Timberborn“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.