Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas Free Download
Located on this page is a Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six makes its next-generation hardware debut in the most dramatic installment of the renowned first-person shooter franchise to date. Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in ‘Sin City’ threatens to take world terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights. The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip, and casinos. Experience Las Vegas like never before – through revolutionary next- generation technology as you work against the clock to keep one of the world’s most recognizable cities from utter devastation.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows® XP (only).
- CPU: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended).
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256MB recommended).
- Hard Drive Space: 4.53 GB.
How to Download & Install Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas
Before starting your Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.