Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland Free Download
Located on this page is a Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is a video game that has been released for the PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube and PC. The game was developed by Neversoft, and published by Activision. Aside from skateboarding, bicycle riding is also present in the game. It was released in October 18, 2005. Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is the first game in the Tony Hawk franchise that allowed players to play in one large level without loading times in between. In the September 2005 edition of Game Informer Magazine, a map was shown displaying THAW’s Los Angeles with an insert of an overhead view of the Boston stage from Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 for comparison. The Boston level appeared to be about three quarters the size of one THAW area, with the exception of the “Vans Skatepark” and “Casino” areas.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP or newer.
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent.
- RAM: 256 MB RAM.
- GPU: 32 MB 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c compatible Video Card.
- Hard Drive Space: 2.73 GB.
How to Download & Install Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland
Before starting your Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.