Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition Free Download
Located on this page is a Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Emperor Edition is the definitive edition of ROME II, featuring an improved politics system, overhauled building chains, rebalanced battles and improved visuals in both campaign and battle. Emperor Edition contains all free feature updates since its release in 2013, which includes bug fixes, balancing, Twitch.tv integration, touchscreen, and Mac compatibility. In addition, a free DLC campaign pack ‘The Imperator Augustus’ is included, which follows the aftermath of Caesar’s demise. The Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack is a new playable campaign for ROME II, which rivals the original ROME II Grand Campaign in both scope and scale. This campaign comes as part of Total War™: ROME II – Emperor Edition and is available as a free, automatic update to existing owners of Total War™: ROME II. The Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack is set in 42 BC during the chaotic aftermath of Caesar’s grisly murder. The republic remains whole, but its soul is divided as three great men, the members of the Second Triumvirate, hold the future of Rome in the palms of their hands.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
- CPU: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive Space: 17.95 GB.
How to Download & Install Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition
Before starting your Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Total War Rome II Emperor Edition (v188.8.131.5234) + ALL DLC“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.