Wallpaper Engine Free Download
Located on this page is a Wallpaper Engine Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Wallpaper Engine lets you use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. You can create your own animated live wallpapers and instantly share them with other friends. Many different types of animated wallpapers are supported such as 3D & 2D animations, websites, videos and even some applications. You can completely customize your very own animated wallpapers and use interactive wallpapers that can be controller with your mouse. Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance of course. Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other steam game or application. This download includes the workshop patch which enables more features.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Wallpaper Engine Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10.
- CPU: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent.
- RAM: 1024 MB RAM.
- GPU: HD Graphics 4000 or above.
- Hard Drive Space: 3.86 GB.
How to Download & Install Wallpaper Engine
Before starting your Wallpaper Engine Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Wallpaper Engine (v1.0.981)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.