Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Free Download
Located on this page is a Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Witcher 3 was developed and published by CD Projekt RED. Its release aired on May 2015 and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. It was also released on console platforms, such as Playstation and Xbox. This is the third game within The Witcher series, based on the fantasy novels of Andrzej Sapkowski. This game is played from a third-person point of view, in which players control the main protagonist, Geralt of Rivia. Geralt of Rivia is known as “The Witcher”, a monster on a journey to the Northern Kingdoms. Along the journey, players fight against dangers with magic and swords, while interacting with NPC’s. In order to progress through the plot of the game, players must complete quests and missions.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940.
- RAM: 6 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870.
- Hard Drive Space: 45 GB.
How to Download & Install Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Before starting your Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to The Witcher 3 – Wild Hunt“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.